Ruckus - Extreme Games

Ruckus  Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME  
WELCOME TO RUCKUS SQUAD       // -- RECRUIT HAS OPENED --  // CONGRATULATIONS  SABERCLAWXX !!!!!   // Squad practice Saturday September 3rd   --- http://ruckus.xooit.com/t248-SQUAD-PRACTICE-Saturday-Sept-3rd.htm#p1170    // 
autopilot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ruckus Forum Index :: Public Board :: General Board
Previous topic :: Next topic  
mrrawr

PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr - 00:45 (2011)    Post subject: autopilot Reply with quote

why yes.. yes he is..

also you guys and or girls are mean i can access most of the forum topics.. and dps i bet ur auto rite?

or am i at a wrong forum site D=?

and why is stuff in french? french based clan?

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr - 00:45 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr - 01:08 (2011)    Post subject: autopilot Reply with quote

wait wait wait RawrR ? lies... prove it

3:baia.> but i havent put a finger in my ass since i was 13
3:baia.> and learnin how to jerk off

mrrawr

PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr - 22:16 (2011)    Post subject: autopilot Reply with quote

its RaAWrR and my mech was bastion head, sidewinder core, either guardian arms or luci arms, cyclone booster and bastion legs.. i loved the hyperion spear with shield or infinity blade with shield and heals on sec (poly -a for the win!!) and i "skilled spam" i was in bane then gotowned cause you left then i followed, almost everytime after i left bane so many clans ask meh to join and i ask you for your input and you said" pick which everyone you feel confy with" and i said " cant find a clan casue i like it small with fun members and really good players" and you said "yeah, i know what you mean"  i was always the healer in CBs and i was gone for a couple weeks due to a OS error on my desktop legit does have thunder thighs, sam was Cl and a beast gamer, exteel died you pmed me in youtube we talked i totally forgot to pm u bak (srry) we meet in the map uh simulation arena CTF u were capper i was healer.. and one of clan mates was banned for trying to hack... and every time in vetrilio either when i was getting on or u we called each other ghey..

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Tue 12 Apr - 22:19 (2011)    Post subject: autopilot Reply with quote

ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL  RaWrR  use the chat on the main page its like msn. Just click "Connection" at the bottom

3:baia.> but i havent put a finger in my ass since i was 13
3:baia.> and learnin how to jerk off

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 06:29 (2018)    Post subject: autopilot

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ruckus Forum Index :: Public Board :: General Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation