Ruckus - Extreme Games

Ruckus  Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME  
WELCOME TO RUCKUS SQUAD       // -- RECRUIT HAS OPENED --  // CONGRATULATIONS  SABERCLAWXX !!!!!   // Squad practice Saturday September 3rd   --- http://ruckus.xooit.com/t248-SQUAD-PRACTICE-Saturday-Sept-3rd.htm#p1170    // 
Shenny117/Retract (KaCe talked to him)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ruckus Forum Index :: Council Board :: Report Cards
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Tu$cani
Pilots
Pilots

PostPosted: Sat 21 May - 15:19 (2011)    Post subject: Shenny117/Retract (KaCe talked to him) Reply with quote

Hey guys.

Me and dps are talking about kicking shenny117, who is now "Retract", from squad due to his lack of awareness when attacking/defending and his lack of improvement, and desire to improve.  So here's the deal.  We are going to give him a 2 week goal for him to improve his awareness in base, and this includes clearing LA, since he never does.  He claims to have LA boxes but it doesn't seem like it.  When you guys can can you keep an eye on him when he is BDing and see how he plays.  Give hi pointers.  Don't let him back talk you because he is under the impression that he doesn't need to improve.  He needs to swallow his pride and take pointers from people that clearly overpower and are better than him.

Leave a message for me or dps and let us know how he did.  We will update in 2 weeks time.

Publicité

PostPosted: Sat 21 May - 15:19 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Kace

PostPosted: Sun 22 May - 07:51 (2011)    Post subject: Shenny117/Retract (KaCe talked to him) Reply with quote

I want to talk to shenny about all this. I will post our conversation when I am done.

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Sun 22 May - 20:07 (2011)    Post subject: Shenny117/Retract (KaCe talked to him) Reply with quote

Kace wrote:
I want to talk to shenny about all this. I will post our conversation when I am done.

did you get around to talking to him yet kace?

3:baia.> but i havent put a finger in my ass since i was 13
3:baia.> and learnin how to jerk off

GOLFER

PostPosted: Sun 22 May - 20:35 (2011)    Post subject: Shenny117/Retract (KaCe talked to him) Reply with quote

Lets not kick him quite yet, I actually played with him earlier under an aliased name in BD and he did quite well. I woulda never guessed it was shenny or anyone on shenny's level.
It was 3 on 3 and me and him were rushing together which is how i knew he was doing good.

Anyways lets give him a couple weeks like u said Tu$cani and see if he continues to play like this / improve.

Ill try to post some more info on him soon

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Mon 23 May - 18:09 (2011)    Post subject: Shenny117/Retract (KaCe talked to him) Reply with quote

His life time has been extended here on Ruckus

Need to see improvement from this kid or its GAME OVER...

Kace

PostPosted: Mon 23 May - 18:31 (2011)    Post subject: Shenny117/Retract (KaCe talked to him) Reply with quote

I just played a bd with him and noticed he played a bit more aware then normal. He stayed alive deep when it counted most. Hopefully my talk helped.

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jun - 00:02 (2011)    Post subject: Shenny117/Retract (KaCe talked to him) Reply with quote

Shake told me tonight that he left and joined GriD because he didn't like being on Wuckus. Its a little unfortunate because he was actually starting to improve. However, this shows that when his back is up against the ropes and people are expecting much more from him he cannot handle the pressure and would rather call a quits instead of just fighting his way outta the corner.

.?Squad shenny117:Grid

oh well

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:20 (2018)    Post subject: Shenny117/Retract (KaCe talked to him)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ruckus Forum Index :: Council Board :: Report Cards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation