Ruckus - Extreme Games

Ruckus  Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME  
WELCOME TO RUCKUS SQUAD       // -- RECRUIT HAS OPENED --  // CONGRATULATIONS  SABERCLAWXX !!!!!   // Squad practice Saturday September 3rd   --- http://ruckus.xooit.com/t248-SQUAD-PRACTICE-Saturday-Sept-3rd.htm#p1170    // 
Valium [talked to]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ruckus Forum Index :: Council Board :: Report Cards
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Sun 22 May - 20:12 (2011)    Post subject: Valium [talked to] Reply with quote

the fuck is this guy? Has he atleast tried to contact any of you? A damn shame cuz this guy has some major talent

3:baia.> but i havent put a finger in my ass since i was 13
3:baia.> and learnin how to jerk off

Last edited by Damage Per Second on Thu 2 Jun - 11:16 (2011); edited 1 time in total
Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 22 May - 20:12 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
GOLFER

PostPosted: Sun 22 May - 20:37 (2011)    Post subject: Valium [talked to] Reply with quote

valium =             ( fill in the blank please )

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Sun 22 May - 21:42 (2011)    Post subject: Valium [talked to] Reply with quote

Besnik

GOLFER

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 00:21 (2011)    Post subject: Valium [talked to] Reply with quote

Ah besnik, I think I played with him in Haunt or Arboreal.

Havn't seen him play much, ill keep this topic updated though.

Tu$cani
Pilots
Pilots

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 08:36 (2011)    Post subject: Besnik Reply with quote

Great talent!  Well liked throughout EG but he is not at all active atm.  Atleast I don't see him.

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Thu 2 Jun - 11:14 (2011)    Post subject: Valium [talked to] Reply with quote

he's back

Apparently he was banned for 9days because his brother (Shooo) cheated in pub where he was reccing and reset his deaths.

Gonna leave him on main squad for now but just like nicedreams we will need to monitor him very closely.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 08:59 (2018)    Post subject: Valium [talked to]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ruckus Forum Index :: Council Board :: Report Cards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation