Ruckus - Extreme Games

Ruckus  Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME  
WELCOME TO RUCKUS SQUAD       // -- RECRUIT HAS OPENED --  // CONGRATULATIONS  SABERCLAWXX !!!!!   // Squad practice Saturday September 3rd   --- http://ruckus.xooit.com/t248-SQUAD-PRACTICE-Saturday-Sept-3rd.htm#p1170    // 
HYu (Talked to already)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ruckus Forum Index :: Council Board :: Report Cards
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Sun 22 May - 20:14 (2011)    Post subject: HYu (Talked to already) Reply with quote

Talked to hyu the other day and he said he knew this was coming. He tried to make a deal with me saying he could find us a ventrilo server to use inexchange for letting him go inactive on squad.   <------ LAFF

I told him that was one of the stupidest proposal's I've ever heard and but he promised me that he'd change and get more involved with squad so we'll see.

Keep me updated on his progress please...

3:baia.> but i havent put a finger in my ass since i was 13
3:baia.> and learnin how to jerk off

Publicité

PostPosted: Sun 22 May - 20:14 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Mon 30 May - 17:23 (2011)    Post subject: HYu (Talked to already) Reply with quote

[May 30 01:56] hyu: yeah i have a pretty good idea of what ur gonna tell me. Im proud and happy for you because the squad is moving along now bro, do what you must. I just cant find the time to play on consistent basis. sorry Very Happy

so I removed him from recruit to make room for new pilots since he wont be active at all

3:baia.> but i havent put a finger in my ass since i was 13
3:baia.> and learnin how to jerk off

Tu$cani
Pilots
Pilots

PostPosted: Mon 30 May - 20:11 (2011)    Post subject: HYU Reply with quote

It's nice to see him go out with some class.  Will keep him in mind for future consideration.  Although I wouldn't recommend a return to council any time.

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 07:47 (2018)    Post subject: HYu (Talked to already)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ruckus Forum Index :: Council Board :: Report Cards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation