Ruckus - Extreme Games

Ruckus  Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME  
WELCOME TO RUCKUS SQUAD       // -- RECRUIT HAS OPENED --  // CONGRATULATIONS  SABERCLAWXX !!!!!   // Squad practice Saturday September 3rd   --- http://ruckus.xooit.com/t248-SQUAD-PRACTICE-Saturday-Sept-3rd.htm#p1170    // 
CRIMINAL-PLAYER [Talked to] - KICKED

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ruckus Forum Index :: Council Board :: Report Cards
Previous topic :: Next topic  
GOLFER

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 00:24 (2011)    Post subject: CRIMINAL-PLAYER [Talked to] - KICKED Reply with quote

Be honest on this one, whether its negative or not.
I'll post my opinion in 1 week on this guy, untill then I recommend keeping him on the squad atleast.

Publicité

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 00:24 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 08:13 (2011)    Post subject: CRIMINAL-PLAYER [Talked to] - KICKED Reply with quote

i've changed my mind about this guy. It really just is the language barrier but he's definitely got talent. Was with GOLFER last night as he was put through a few drills and he's got the drive to improve and get better. Even if by some chance we do decide to kick him from RUCKUS i think we should get him on a recruit squad and continue to work with him

edit: also when we talk to him we need to type slow so that he has time to translate it. Boink and i found out last night that its actually his dad who sits beside him helping to translate. Idk yeah he annoys me at times but damn something about him his contagious!

3:baia.> but i havent put a finger in my ass since i was 13
3:baia.> and learnin how to jerk off

Last edited by Damage Per Second on Tue 24 May - 09:17 (2011); edited 1 time in total
Tu$cani
Pilots
Pilots

PostPosted: Tue 24 May - 08:34 (2011)    Post subject: Criminal-Player Reply with quote

This guy needs alot of work.  Sunday during our Squadmatch vrs WH I was in spec deciding who to sub in for.  I was watching everyone playing and when I specced Crim, it was pretty obvious who I should sub in for.  He definately could use alot of work.  As for dps saying he has talent, I personally have yet to see it. I would recommend placing him on our recruit squad if we had one atm but we don't.  Maybe keep him for now but when recruit gets up and running, he definately belongs there.

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Fri 1 Jul - 18:16 (2011)    Post subject: CRIMINAL-PLAYER [Talked to] - KICKED Reply with quote

Told this guy that he needs to start and learn how to speak english or else this wont work out for him. I haven't seen him lately but this language barrier is really fustrating and makes it damn near impossible to explain to him what he needs to do and what he's doing wrong

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Sat 16 Jul - 02:57 (2011)    Post subject: CRIMINAL-PLAYER [Talked to] - KICKED Reply with quote

Again i want to thank you GOLFER for a few things:

1. Recruiting those scrubs from ur squad CRIMINAL-PLAYER and T-DOGG (ESPECIALLY CRIMINAL-PLAYER)
2. JAI'ing us claiming u arent gonna be active and then joining BACON's squad

I have never seen some one this mad in my entire time spent here in Extreme Games. I really tried to give this kid a chance because I knew english was his second language but damn the language barrier had nothing to do with it he just horrible. I'd rather have ACE JOKER here than him

KICKED HIS ASS off WUCKUS

Good riddance!

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 20:16 (2018)    Post subject: CRIMINAL-PLAYER [Talked to] - KICKED

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Ruckus Forum Index :: Council Board :: Report Cards All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation