Ruckus - Extreme Games

Ruckus  Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME  
WELCOME TO RUCKUS SQUAD       // -- RECRUIT HAS OPENED --  // CONGRATULATIONS  SABERCLAWXX !!!!!   // Squad practice Saturday September 3rd   --- http://ruckus.xooit.com/t248-SQUAD-PRACTICE-Saturday-Sept-3rd.htm#p1170    // 
Sig Request Rules
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ruckus Forum Index :: Public Board :: General Board
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Krisszzyy
Sig Master

PostPosted: Fri 4 Mar - 15:47 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

red Box wrote:
1.) red/black/blue/yellow :these are my favorite colors, use what ever you need to match
2.) funny theme

3.) animations please Very Happy
4.) red BoX  Ruckus
5.) Thanks, just let me know when you got it Smile
6.) I respect that, thanks again

well there can be many funny themes i can make you one with like family guy on it or something u find that is funny if u have any pics u like for a sig thats fine other wise i can find something funny from ashow or something Very Happy that matches with ur colors

Publicité

PostPosted: Fri 4 Mar - 15:47 (2011)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Tu$cani
Pilots
Pilots

PostPosted: Fri 4 Mar - 17:16 (2011)    Post subject: Re: Sig Request Reply with quote

Krisszzyy wrote:
Tu$cani wrote:
Damage Per Second wrote:
Tu$cani wrote:
was looking for an animated sig....one that says something to do with my name not representing pasta and location, LOL!  its a car!  was thinking it flashing to a bowl of pasta, then saying "not that tuscani" then a picture of the place tuscani, "not that tuscani" then flashing a pic of my car, "THAT ONE!"dont mind colors, whichever you pick just something to do with my name NOT representing food/location, sheesh! LoLz!

Don't mind if krissy prods is at the end of it.

P.s. attached a pic of my car you can use.

That is one sexy car!!!! Embarassed

thats buddeh!

so basically you want a picture of the place tuscani and then making pop out "not that tuscani" and then animate the car in and say your name and then squad name? hows that or what?

that is perfect! lots of explosions too...now that im thinking any way you can put in "bringing the ruckus"  right before you say squad name....ive seen alot of your sigs and they are awesome so im sure you will do a great job!  thanks man!

Krisszzyy
Sig Master

PostPosted: Wed 9 Mar - 17:17 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

lmaoo yeahh imma do more like animation where they fade in alot ill think of thing alot the sides Very Happy and your welcome

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar - 12:41 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

krisszyy is it my turn yet  Crying or Very sad

3:baia.> but i havent put a finger in my ass since i was 13
3:baia.> and learnin how to jerk off

Krisszzyy
Sig Master

PostPosted: Sat 19 Mar - 16:55 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

awwwww im sorry phil yes i can do yours now i jsut hit spring break yesterday soo i finally have time now to do sigs Very Happy i have yours and red box i believe to do. do you ahve any ideas u want to do for yours or u just want me to find something that relates to dps?

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Sun 20 Mar - 22:13 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

Krisszzyy wrote:
awwwww im sorry phil yes i can do yours now i jsut hit spring break yesterday soo i finally have time now to do sigs Very Happy i have yours and red box i believe to do. do you ahve any ideas u want to do for yours or u just want me to find something that relates to dps?

alas im still not sure...but all I know is that I want it to be something EPIC lol!

Krisszzyy
Sig Master

PostPosted: Thu 24 Mar - 20:43 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

lol phil iono whats more epic then that one u have hahahahah XD

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Thu 24 Mar - 22:18 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

Krisszzyy wrote:
lol phil iono whats more epic then that one u have hahahahah XD
 theres GOTTA be something!!

Krisszzyy
Sig Master

PostPosted: Tue 5 Apr - 00:31 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

hahaha hopefully phil ill come up with something but iono if it will be as epic as the one u have hahahalol

Kace

PostPosted: Tue 5 Apr - 09:00 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

hi krissy!!!!!!! I'll take a sig please. Colors red and black, with kace bringing the ruckus. Animation and graffics are your call. I trust your creative talent

Krisszzyy
Sig Master

PostPosted: Fri 8 Apr - 01:12 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

hahaha nice to see u again kace Smile haha sure i will hopefully get started on that for you soon

Kace

PostPosted: Fri 8 Apr - 05:22 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

Thanks. Always nine to see you Wink

Kace

PostPosted: Mon 16 May - 22:50 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

ii guess this project was forgot.

Damage Per Second
Owner
Owner

PostPosted: Thu 19 May - 11:37 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

Kace wrote:

got ahold of her, she said she was busy irl and she plans to start working on yours asap Confused

Kace

PostPosted: Thu 19 May - 16:46 (2011)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules Reply with quote

Damage Per Second wrote:
Kace wrote:

got ahold of her, she said she was busy irl and she plans to start working on yours asap Confused

axed

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 12:23 (2018)    Post subject: Sig Request Rules

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ruckus Forum Index :: Public Board :: General Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page: <  1, 2, 3  >
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation