Ruckus - Extreme Games

Ruckus  Forum Index
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WELCOME  
WELCOME TO RUCKUS SQUAD       // -- RECRUIT HAS OPENED --  // CONGRATULATIONS  SABERCLAWXX !!!!!   // Squad practice Saturday September 3rd   --- http://ruckus.xooit.com/t248-SQUAD-PRACTICE-Saturday-Sept-3rd.htm#p1170    // 
Modric reveals Ronaldo sent him message congratulating him o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ruckus Forum Index :: Public Board :: General Board
Previous topic :: Next topic  
Son sovan

PostPosted: Thu 6 Sep - 21:06 (2018)    Post subject: Modric reveals Ronaldo sent him message congratulating him o Reply with quote

Luka Modric revealed that he has a good relationship with Cristiano Ronaldo and that the Portuguese sent a message congratulating him for being UEFA's player of the season. sbo168 The Croatian spoke after his country's clash with Portugal, which Ronaldo missed."I have a good relationship with him, he sent my a message congratulating me for winning it and that he hopes to see me soon," sbo168 he said."I get on well with Cristiano, we will continue to do so, nothing will change. The individual awards are important but the most important is the group."I am happy to be (in the list for The Best). The players and coaches decide so we will see." sbo168

Publicité

PostPosted: Thu 6 Sep - 21:06 (2018)    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
lixasosame

PostPosted: Fri 12 Oct - 02:37 (2018)    Post subject: Modric reveals Ronaldo sent him message congratulating him o Reply with quote

how to play Football Heads

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 13:11 (2018)    Post subject: Modric reveals Ronaldo sent him message congratulating him o

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ruckus Forum Index :: Public Board :: General Board All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  

Index | Create a forum | Free support forum | Free forums directory | Report a violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation